1 King bed
Approximately 324 square feet
Our accessible rooms provide a roll-in shower and shower chair, with TDD equipment also available, and private lanais facing the ocean with a direct view of the Pacific.
- The entrance doorway to the guest room and to the bathroom inside provides at least 34 inches of clear width
- There is 36 inches of clearance width on the sides of the beds
- The toilet seat is between 17 and 19 inches above the floor anad has grab bars on the adjacent walls
- The lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches and the lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high.
- This guest room provides a roll-in shower, with a shower seat, grab bars mounted on the walls, and a detachable handheld showerhead.
- This guest room has a tub with a foldable seat, grab bars mounted on the walls and a detachable handheld showerhead.
Sleeps up to 4 guestsCheck public spaces accessibility
- Accessible public entrance - Yes
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area - Yes
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms - Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant - Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting rooms - Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities - Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool - Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center - Yes
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width - Yes
- Accessible registration desk - Yes
- Accessible concierge desk - Yes
- Accessible public restrooms - Yes
- Accessible parking spaces for cars - Yes
- Van-accessible parking - Yes
- The hotel’s parking is valet only - Yes
- Accessible restaurant - Yes
- Accessible exercise facility - Yes
- Accessible swimming pool - Yes (Pool Lift)
- Accessible business center - Yes
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use - Yes
- The hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request - Yes
- The hotel’s guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided - Yes
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- In-room safe
- High-Speed WiFi Internet Access
- Keurig® coffeemaker
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Roll-in shower with portable chair
- TDD equipment (including text telephone, phone amplifier, notification system)
- Visual door knock and phone calls
- Closed-caption TV decoder
Waikiki Beach Hotel
The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is located on Kalakaua Avenue across from Kuhio Beach Park, which offers a reef that creates a calm swimming area for families on one side and a nice break for surfers on the other.
Situated on the quiet Diamond Head side of Waikiki, our hotel offers stunning room views and a host of amenities. We are just a short stroll to Kapahulu Avenue, which is lined with unique eateries. We are also within walking distance to the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park.
Nothing beats having some extra money for your travels to Hawaii. Enjoy great savings when you book directly at the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel.