Available Amenities and Services:
Updated February 10, 2021
Outdoor Pool Experience
- Pool open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily
- NEW Online reservations for one of our five new private cabanas and four daybeds. Click Here.
- Surf Shack - poolside refreshment station open 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily
Food & Beverage
Tiki’s Grill & Bar - open for lunch and dinner, carryout services. Please call 808-923-8454 for more information.
Surf Shack - poolside refreshments now serving Shave Ice, Dole Whip Floats and more.
Subway and Cookie Corner - open, located street level facing Kalakaua Avenue
Ku'aui Food Market - convenience store located lower lobby
Coconut Club - temporarily closed, however available for private events. Please contact our sales team through our RFP form.
Onsite Transportation Partners
Avis / Budget Car Rental - Conveniently located on the 3rd floor for daily or long term car rentals for you to explore the island. Desk hours 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily. (subject to change)
Go X Scooters - Ride sharing scooter stations now available in the lower lobby. Cruise through Waikiki easily without the need for parking or gas. Visit Go X website for details.
Zipcar - Ride sharing vehicles have a new home at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. Visit Zipcar website for details.
Valet parking services available for an additional charge.
Elite Parking Services uses a 10-point sanitation process on each vehicle to ensure yours and our hotel associate's safety.
Guest only fitness center is open with limited capacity due to government orders. Inquire with the front desk or reserve a time online.
Safety Update: Orders issued by the State of Hawaii mandate that masks be worn in all public areas. All hotel associates are required to wear face masks and gloves. Guests are required to wear face masks in all resort public areas.
The State of Hawaii Government Orders on traveling to Hawaii
- All travelers must have a confirmed negative COVID-19 test from an approved trusted testing and travel partner within 72 hours of the final leg of their trip to the Hawaiian Islands as an alternative to Hawaii’s mandatory 10-day quarantine. Anyone without a negative test result PRIOR to departure must quarantine for 10 days upon arrival.
- For more information visit https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel and register with the State of Hawaii Safe Travels online system. The state of Hawaii will ONLY accept test results from Trusted Testing and Travel Partners. All incoming travelers are required to have their temperatures checked and complete a health questionnaire online before they can leave the airport.
- Information may change at any time. Please visit gohawaii.com/travel-requirements or check official websites for the most current orders prior to your arrival.
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel has engaged V2 Safe Solutions, a Hawaii-based beginning to end pandemic management agency, to provide guests with a seamless experience to accurately and efficiently navigate through the Safe Travels Hawaii reqirements. LEARN MORE