Please review all travel advisories prior to your arrival.
State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of September 16, 2020:
- The online Safe Travels Program is mandatory for all travelers. For questions or issues with the app, click here.
- The mandatory 14-day quarantine is required for all passengers (visitors and returning residents) arriving into the state of Hawaii on or before October 14.
- Guidelines for Pre-Travel Testing Program - beginning October 15, 2020, all trans-Pacific travelers arriving in Hawaii from out-of-state will have the option to get a valid COVID-19 test at least 72 hours prior to their arrival, and show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine. Evidence of a negative test result must be provided upon arrival in Hawaii. Without this, passengers arriving from out-of-state will be subject to the 14-day quarantine. Click here for program details.
- Facial masks are required on all islands.
- Details may change at anytime. Please visit Hawaii travel resources:
City and County of Honolulu Restrictions as of September 23, 2020:
Beginning Thursday, September 24, 2020 social gatherings are limited to up to five individuals, including beaches and other indoor and outdoor activities.
- For additional orders about Oahu restrictions, click here (Honolulu.gov).
Available Amenities and Services:
Updated September 24, 2020
All-New Pool Experience
- Pool open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily
- Reserve private cabanas, inquire with front desk
- Surf Shack - poolside refreshment station open 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily
Food & Beverage
Tiki’s Grill & Bar open for lunch and dinner, carryout services. Please call 808-923-8454 for more information.
For the safety of our guests, resevations for workout times will be available. Please inquire with front desk.
*Temporary closed until further notice.
Safety Update: Orders issued by the State of Hawaii mandate that masks be worn in all public areas. All hotel associates are required to wear face masks and gloves. Guests are required to wear face masks in all resort public areas.