COVID-19 Travel Updates and Policies
State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of July 14, 2020:
- All travelers entering the State of Hawai‘i will be subject to the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- Beginning Sept. 1, 2020, all trans-Pacific travelers arriving in Hawaii from out-of-state will have the option to get a valid COVID-19 test at least 72 hours prior to their arrival, and show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine.
- Evidence of a negative test result must be provided upon arrival in Hawaii. Without this, passengers arriving from out-of-state will be subject to the 14-day quarantine.
Visit Hotel Updates for current services and amenities available.
Learn about our commitment to cleanliness and safety information.
Details may change at any time. Please call the hotel directly for any current information.
LOCATION & TRANSPORTATION
$46 plus 4.716% tax for daily valet parking with unlimited in/out privileges for registered hotel guests. No self-parking available at this time.
We recommend airport transportation partner, Robert’s Hawaii for shuttle service to and from the Daniel K. Inouye Honolulu International Airport (HNL).
TheBus, Taxi services, Uber, Lyft,
For most reservations, we require a 2-night room and tax deposit at time of booking with a cancellation policy of 72 hours prior to arrival date (HST). For non-refundable programs, a full pre-payment is due at time of booking and any cancellations or modifications forfeit any deposits and payments. Please review your cancellation and deposit policy carefully when making a reservation as policies may vary.
The Resort Amenity Fee applies to all rooms, is a nightly charge per room and the fee and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice.
The total Resort Amenity Fee* is $42 plus 14.962% tax ($48.29 inclusive) per night, per room and includes the following:
- Use of GoPro® for one day (7am – 6pm), subject to availability
- Reef friendly sunscreen lotion and aloe located poolside
- Two logo water bottles to use at our filtered water stations
- Daily use of Beach Chairs and Towels
- In-room internet (includes Wi-Fi and wired, up to 4 devices)
- Daily afternoon activities which can include Lei Making, Hula Dancing, Ukelele playing and much more
- Daily Poolside Treats
- Pool Deck Games
- $25 off tours and activities booked at the Hotel concierge / travel desk
- Fitness Center, 5am - 12am
- Keurig Coffee Maker in room (coffee replenished daily)
- Toll Free and Local Calls
- Up to 60 minutes of domestic and international calls per stay
- In-room Safe
- Discounts at Restaurants & Retailers in the hotel
- Tiki’s Grill & Bar – (1) free kids meal with purchase of (1) adult meal
- Wolfgang Puck’s – 10% discount (excluding breakfast)
- Subway – Buy (1) sandwich and get (1) free Cookie Corner cookie (must be redeeemd at time of purchase)
- Cookie Corner – 10% off purchase
- Makai Gift Outlet: 10% off entire purchase (minimum purchase of $50) or 20% off entire purchase (minimum purchase of $200)
*Please note, fee and items are subject to change at any time without notice.
Transient Accommodations Tax: 10.25% and General Excise Tax: 4.712%
Taxes subject to change at any time without notice
Yes. Our accessible guestrooms are equipped with additional grab bars roll in showers, shower chair. TDD equipment available upon request. Please inquire with our front desk or reservations department for any special requests prior to your arrival, 808-922-2511. Please review the property Accessibility Statement for additional accessibility information
Yes, subject to availability for select room categories. Additional charges may apply.
Yes, a rollaway bed is $45 plus taxes per night and cribs are available upon request free of charge. Please note cost is subject to change at any time without notice.
We partner with Stay Wanderful to provide additional perks and rewards for guests booking through our website.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
GROUPS & MEETINGS
Yes, please address as follows:
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
C/O: [register guest name] Conf. #
2570 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Yes, 8am to 9pm. No lifeguard on duty.
We have a self-service computer station with a printer for printing boarding passes or looking up flight information
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is a Non-Smoking establishment.
By Hawaii State Law, there is no smoking on hotel grounds, guestrooms, guestroom balconies, or common areas.
- Tiki’s Grill & Bar (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Wolfgang Puck Express (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Cookie Corner
Ku’ai Market, located on the 1st floor.
Keurig coffee/tea maker available in each guestroom & suite with complimentary coffee pods daily. Tea pods available upon request. Hot water kettles also available upon request.
There is currently no self-operated laundry facility on property. We offer paid laundry and dry-cleaning services through a third party vendor. Please inquire with the Bell desk for details. Nearby self-operated laundromats are also available.
All rates are quoted and collected in USD only.