Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel proudly introduces the all-new Coconut Club
Prominently located on the penthouse level, 21-stories high, the exclusive Coconut Club overlooks world-famous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy daily curated culinary offerings surrounded by some of the best unobstructed panoramic views of the
Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head monument.
Coconut Club opened its doors on April 15, 2019 and is now offering culiniary delights starting with an island fresh continental breakfast, light refreshments throughout the day, and delightful evening offerings and treats.
This is an experience you won't want to miss.
The Coconut Club Experience
- Exclusive access for guests confirmed in accommodations with Coconut Club Access or purchasing Club access
- Located on the 21st Floor with 180 degrees of panoramic ocean views
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating available
- Enhanced Continental Breakfast including an oatmeal and yogurt parfait bar with a healthy selection of toppings such as granola, coconut flakes, honey, raisins, frozen strawberries and blueberries. Additional items include hot and cold cereals, fresh whole fruits, pastries and specialty coffees.
- Evening offerings include refreshing mocktails and tropical juices. Enjoy signature blneds including Coconut Sunset Refresher, Aloha Spirtz and Tropical Iced Tea - perfect for the whole family!
- Early evening light bites include locally-inspired kalua pig sliders and chicken wings.
- Sweets at Sunset - indulge in an assortment of locally-baked treats and build-your-own frozen yogurt bar with unlimited toppings including mini M&Ms, chocolate and caramel syrup, maraschino cherries and more!
- 6am – 10am Continental Breakfast
- 10am - 4pm Juices, coffee and light snacks
- 4pm – 8pm Evening Fare
*Hours of operation, menu items, and beverage options subject to availability and may change at any time without notice.