Hip and fun with a tropical vibe, Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel exudes an energy that takes full advantage of its surf, sand and sun surroundings. From lively decor and trendy eateries to amenities with broad appeal, this hotel property puts you at the pulse of paradise.
Across from world-famous Waikiki Beach and within walking distance of endless diversions, the hotel opens to one adventure after another. Shopping, dining, entertainment, cultural activities and attractions like the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and Kapiolani Park are right at your doorstep.
This 645-room hotel features contemporary guest rooms and suites decorated with hip tropical colors and cool retro décor. 85% of the rooms offer full or partial ocean views, while most are decked out with a private lanai (balcony) where you can soak up the scenery and action that make Waikiki such a hot destination.
For the most exceptional views opt for Aston Select Rooms. Putting the “WOW!” in Waikiki, these premium Oceanfront and Ocean View havens deliver sweeping panoramas of Waikiki and the Pacific. Aside from standard amenities, guests can savor an assortment of Hawaii-made treats personally picked by the hotel’s general manager.
As an additional guest convenience, the hotel’s most popular services are packaged under an $18 daily amenity fee:
- "Breakfast on the Beach"
- Daily newspaper
- In-room high-speed WiFi Internet access
- In-room PlayStation®3 console to play DVD movies and games from unlimited access DVDNow kiosk located in the lobby
- In-room safe usage
- Local and toll-free telephone calls
Take a Video Tour of Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
What better way to begin a beautiful Hawaiian day than with Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel’s signature “Breakfast on the Beach?” Served poolside to Hawaiian music and graceful hula dancing every morning between 6:30 to 9:00am, this deluxe continental breakfast features freshly brewed Kona coffee, tropical fruits, yogurts, assorted baked goods, cereals and Asian items such as miso soup, pickled vegetables and musubi. Or enjoy hot items like Belgian waffles, cinnamon French toast and made-to-order omelets for a nominal fee.
Serving lunch and dinner, Tiki's Grill & Bar tempts with Island-style specialties prepped in an open exhibition kitchen. Wolfgang Puck Express, Cold Stone Creamery, Subway and Cookie Corner are also located on-site.
Complementing diverse dining options, other Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel amenities include a heated swimming pool, fitness center, complimentary WiFi access in the upper lobby area, DVDNow kiosk, on-site shops, activity desks, sundry store and valet parking. And children receive a fun gift at check-in.
- Located across from Waikiki Beach
- Near restaurants, shopping and attractions
- "Breakfast on the Beach" served poolside daily
- Live Hawaiian music and hula dancer during breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi Internet service in upper lobby
- In-room high speed WiFi Internet access
- Live entertainment nightly at on-site Tiki’s Grill & Bar
- Complimentary gift for children at check-in
- Valet parking available (fee)
- A proud recipient of the Certificate of Merit in Accommodations at HVCB's annual "Keep it Hawaii" awards